Product Announcement from Seward Screw Products, Inc.
From order entry to part manufacture, packaging, shipment, billing and payment, we use the most current, efficient processes available.
We communicate daily order information via supplier-accessible Web sites, email, fax and mail. Utilizing ERP software, SSP can send Advanced Shipping Notices when required.
Our manufacturing processes include:
- single spindle and multiple spindle lathe machining
- rotary transfer machining of bar or blanks
- secondary machining in chucks horizontally or vertically
- vertical broaching
- roll forming of features on blanks
We have qualified sources for the following processes:
- Gear Hobbing
- Thread Adhesive
- Heat Treating
Our quality assurance process begins when the order is received. Using advanced product quality planning (APQP), we create a thorough plan to ensure the quality of every piece.
We are registered to ISO 9001:2008
- Certificate No. CERT-02493-2006-AQ-HOU-ANAB,