Product Announcement from Seward Screw Products, Inc.
With everything from conventional automatic bar machines to rotary transfer and CNC machining centers, Seward Screw Products has the advanced, state-of-the-art equipment to deliver products of the highest quality.
Our machines use the latest technology to machine or cold form custom parts with a wide variety of diameters, lengths, and tolerances. Whether your parts call for steel, copper, brass, aluminum, stainless steel or other material, no matter the complexity of the shape, we will use our breadth of experience to deliver the best possible solution.
We are continually expanding our equipment to adapt to the growing needs of our customers.
Seward Screw Products' Equipment List SEWARD SCREW PRODUCTS' MANUFACTURING EQUIPMENT:
- Multiple-Spindle Bar Machines: (31); from 7/16" round min. to 4-1/8" round max.
- CNC Multiple-Spindle Bar Machines: (3); to 1-1/4" round max.
- Single-Spindle Screw Machines: (19); 5/16" to 1-5/8" max.
- CNC Single-Spindle Screw Machine: to 22mm (.866") round max.
- Twelve-Station Rotary Transfer Machines: (9); to 1-1/2" hex and 1-3/4" round max.
- Ten-Station Rotary Transfer Machine: to 3/4" round max.
- 2-Axis CNC Turning Centers: (10); to 2-1/2" round max. – 10" max. diameter
- CNC Turning Centers: (6)
- Multi-axis with sub-spindle
- Chuckers: (3)
- CNC Vertical Machining Centers: (3)
- CNC Sliding Headstock: (7); to 1-1/4" round max.
- Horizontal Mills: (3)
- Horizontal Gear Hobbers: (19)
- Grinders: (4); O.D., Surface, Double Disc, Centerless
- Six-Station Parts Former: to 1-1/4" max. diameter
- 2-Die, 3-Blow Cold Header: to 9/16" max. diameter
- #20 Incline Threader
- #40 Incline Threader
- Self-Feeding Production Saw
- Semi-Automatic Mig Welding Station
- 36" Vertical Broach Machine
- Various Custom Chamfering and other Secondary Machines