SPH Series - Plastic Housings
Product Announcement from Shelco Filters - Division of Tinny Corp.
These durable housings are made of high quality FDA materials designed to stand up to the toughest corrosives as well as the most sensitive fluids. These filter housings have been designed to meet a burst test of 500 psi and a cycle test of 150,000 cycles from 0 to 125 psi. The standard O-rings are EPDM. All SPH housings are designed to take standard DOE style cartridges. The SPH housing is the perfect fit when quality and economy are essential.
- Economical alternative to metal filter housings in low pressure and cold water applications
- Rugged design provides trouble-free service
- Ideal for corrosive or sensitive fluids
- Holds 10 and 20 inch length cartridges with DOE or internal o-ring end cap configurations
- Holds standard 2 ½" and large 4½" diameter cartridges.
- High temperature housings made of reinforced Nylon for use up to 200?F (93?C)
- Meets FDA requirements for potable water and food and beverage applications.
- Optional mounting bracket available for easy installation
- Food & Beverage
- DI Water
- Pulp & Paper