Product Announcement from Shelco Filters - Division of Tinny Corp.
Shelco 's High Purity line of single and double length cartridge filter housings are available in 100% Natural Polypropylene. For the most stringent applications his series offers you the best alternative to Stainless steel vessels in the market. Available in either DOE or 222 configurations the VPH Series offers an ultra smooth contact surface for the most sensitive fluids. Shelco 's VPH Series is the perfect choice when purity and economy are essential.
- 100% Virgin Polypropylene housing provides economical alternative for high purity applications
- Rugged design provides long, trouble-free service
- Ultra-smooth, corrosion resistant surface ideal for sensitive fluids
- Low cost alternative to stainless steel housings
- Available in Double Open-End (DOE) and 222 cartridge configurations
- Holds 10 or 20 inch cartridge lengths
- Meets FDA requirements for potable water and food and beverage applications.
- Optional mounting bracket available for easy installation
- Food & Beverage
- DI Water
- Pulp & Paper