ExpressCote HCR Chemical Resistant Lining
Product Announcement from Sherwin-Williams Protective & Marine Coatings
ExpressCote HCR is a glass flake filled epoxy novolac lining engineered to protect concrete and steel tank interiors from chemicals and solvents at ambient and elevated temperatures. It provides rapid return to service, high film build, and edge retentive protection compared to conventional epoxies.
- Fast return to service
- One coat protection.
- Edge Retention > 70%
- 5 hours dry to walk on @ 77° F
- 24 hours return to service @ 77° F
- Designed for plural-component application equipment.
- 100 % Solids- Zero VOC
- Product contains Opti-Check OAP pigment technology for rapid
holiday detection with safe blue light inspection lamps
For use over prepared concrete and steel in the following industrial and marine exposures:
- Petrochemical storage tanks and piping
- Trenches, troughs, sumps, pits
- Ballast tanks interiors and crude oil storage tank interiors
- Water and waste water facilities
- Where rapid return to service is required.
- Meets performance requirements of Mil-PRF-23236C
- Chemical Holding Tanks (CHT)
- Well deck overheads
- Concrete, Primary and Secondary Containment
- Power plant FGD duct and tanks