Product Announcement from Sherwin-Williams Protective & Marine Coatings
SherPlate PW Epoxy is an edge retentive, ultra high solids epoxyamine coating engineered for immersion service in potable water pipes and storage tanks. The rapid return to service and high build, edge retentive properties of this coating provide superior protection.
- One or two coat protection
- Fast return to service
- Low VOC
- Low odor
- Dry to walk-on within four hours
- Designed for plural-component application equipment
- Greater than 70% edge build retention
- NSF approved to standard 61 for potable water (tanks of 25 gallons or greater and pipes of 6" diameter or greater)
For use over prepared steel or masonry surfaces for water including potable water.
- Where rapid return to service and edge protection film build properties are required
- Part B Hardener available with OAP (optically active pigment)
- Meets or exceed the requirements of AWWA C210
- Meets or exceeds AWWA D102