Product Announcement from Sierra Monitor Corporation
Sierra Monitor Corporation proundly announces the new 4501-10, a 2-wire Sulfur Dioxide Gas Sensor Module. Two-wire, loop-powered gas detectors provide the user with lower cost and easier installation and maintenance. This eliminates the need for separate power runs and associated power distribution and circuit protection for each device.
The new Model 4501-10 provides features not found in similar products including:
- Low maintenance costs due to long 180 day calibration interval
- Low installation costs due to 4-20 mA 2-wire loop-powered design
- User-friendly operator interface with integreal scrolling menu-driven LCD display for easy access to gas status, calibration instructions, adjustment of ranges and outputs and diagnostic information
- Fastest response time, highest accuracy, and specifications unmatched in the industry.
- Durability of a stainless steel transmitter and sensor enclosure
- Application adaptability with variable range selection and mounting configuration
- Non-intrusive calibration to enable calibration without declassifying the area
- Common signal output of 4-20 mA