Product Announcement from Sierra Monitor Corporation
Sierra Monitor - new 3600-I Triple IR (IR3) Flame Detector detects fuel and gas fires at long distances with the highest immunity to false alarms. The 3600-I IR3 can detect a 1ft2 (0.1m2) gasoline pan fire at 215 ft (65m) in less than 5 seconds.
The 3600-I is the most durable and weather resistant flame detector currently on the market. Its new features include a heated window, to eliminate condensation and icing; HART capabilities for digital communications; lower power requirements; and a compact, lighter design.
The 3600 Series is approved to IEC 61508 Safety Integrity requirements of SIL-2.
- Triple Spectrum Design - for long distance detection and high false alarm immunity
- Sensitivity Selection - to ensure no zone crossover detection
- Automatic and Manual Built-In-Test (BIT) - to assure continued reliable operation
- Heated window - for operation in harsh weather conditions (snow, ice, condensation)
- Multiple output options for maximum flexibility and compatibility
- Relays (3) for Alarm, Fault and Auxiliary
- 0-20mA (stepped)
- HART Protocol for maintenance and asset management
- RS-485, Modbus Compatible
- High Reliability - MTBF - minimum 150,000 hours
- 2-Year Warranty
- User Programmable via HART or RS-485.