Product Announcement from Sierra Monitor Corporation
Sierra Monitor - QuickServer is a high-performance, fully-configurable, cost-effective protocol gateway with the ability to interface up to 500 points and utilizes any of the serial, Ethernet and/or LonWorks protocols in the extensive FieldServer driver library.
System integrators world-wide have appreciate the value of the powerful line of interoperability gateways offered by FieldServer Technologies. Now, QuickServer adds to that value by running the same robust FieldServer protocol conversion software on a highly cost effective platform backed by the experience, engineering expertise and proven technical support that integrators have come to expect from FieldServer.
All necessary instructions and software are included with QuickServer. If the user prefers the unit to be pre-configured prior to delivery, FieldServer offers a custom configuration service or the user can contact a FieldServer Approved Integrator.
QuickServer Key Features:
- Ability to interface up to 500 points
- Multi-configuration capability; specific configurations selectable via DIP switches or software
- Flat panel mount standard, DIN rail mount option
- DIP switches to select baud rate or node ID on the fly
- BACnet COV support for fast data communication while reducing traffic over a BACnet network
- Largest driver library in the industry, providing the solution to your integration needs
- Over 10 years of experience in design and manufacture of building automation gateways with thousands of installations, and over 700 translation paths using over 100 protocol drivers
- Trusted, proven technical support before and after shipment
- FieldServer Technologies partners with BAS and Fire Alarm Panel manufacturers and trade associations to ensure that the drivers and hardware meet your highest industry expectations.