Smart Hydrogen Sulfide Gas Detector
Product Announcement from Sierra Monitor Corporation
Smart Hydrogen Sulfide Gas Sensor Module (IT Series)
- Best in Class Smart Toxics Gas Sensor
- 180 day Calibration Interval
- Network enabled toxic gas sensor module
The Hydrogen Sulfide Gas Sensor Module 5100-05-IT meets the needs of integrators industry-wide to incorporated hazardous gas monitoring information into their plant-wide safety and process system.
The 5100-05-IT Hydrogen Sulfide Gas Sensor Modules utilizes proven electrochemical technology to monitor for H2S. Continuous self-diagnostics will automatically detect and indicate any fault condition. The 5100-05-IT has been Factory Mutual performance tested and approved to require calibration only twice a year, thus cutting maintenance costs in half from other sensors.
This gas sensor module interfaces directly with the Sierra Monitor Sentry Controller via the Sentry digital bus or to other devices using RS-485 Modbus RTU communications. The module also offers a 4-20 mA analog output signal. By integration of IT modules into a Sentry system the user gains the capability of system Modbus serial communications, extensive diagnostic features, WebServer interface, multiplexed sensor wiring and field-proven reliability.
Sierra Monitor IT Sensor technology has the benefits of:
- Non-intrusive, one-person calibration and best in industry calibration frequencies for reduced maintenance costs
- FM approved for hazardous area operation
- FM approved for performance and operation
- SIL-2 Certified for long term reliability
- User-friendly, 8-character, fixed and scrolling LED display for ease of set-up and calibration
- Remote sensor configuration to meet unique applications requirements
- Cast aluminum or 316 Stainless Steel enclosures for Class I, Div. 1, Groups B, C, D areas
- Choice or combination of outputs:
- 4-20 mA output
- Serial RS-485 Modbus RTU interface
- SMC Sentry digital bus Interface
- Optional 8 Amp Integral High/Low relays, 2 amp Trouble relay