Product Announcement from Freudenberg-NOK Sealing Technologies
Simrit is a manufacturer of high quality diaphragms, specialized in fabric-reinforced diaphragms for small engines, fuel systems, irrigation, gaseous fuels, pneumatic controls and medical regulators. In addition, Simrit routinely develops custom diaphragms for use in markets requiring certifications such as UL, FDA, NSF, DoD, CSA and a variety of other regulated industries.
Simrit's product capabilities include custom diaphragms made of rubber, rubber-fabric combinations and specialty materials, as well as diaphragms and gaskets die-cut from coated fabrics. The company's designs also encompass insert-molded diaphragms and over-molded diaphragms, but their distinction is in assembling specialized diaphragms. Using state-of-the-art equipment, including PLC controlled presses, 3-D modeling systems and robust manufacturing software, they optimize processes to bring customers diaphragm solutions which are both robust and cost-efficient.
- Coated fabric molded diaphragms
- One-side coated, fabric reinforced diaphragms
- Two-side coated, fabric reinforced diaphragms
- Gasketed diaphragms
- Die-cut diaphragms
- Metal inserted diaphragms
- Over-molded custom diaphragms
- Homogenous rubber diaphragms or seals parts
- Plastic to metal molded diaphragms
- Acquired Precision Industries in November 2007 to expand the diaphragm capabilities.
- Extensive Engineering information found in Diaphragm Design Manual
- Expert engineering capabilities include FEA analysis and access to extensive development and testing laboratories.
- Custom diaphragms for use in markets requiring certifications such as UL, FDA, NSF, DoD, CSA and a variety of other regulated industries.
- Manufacturing capabilities include:
- Homogeneous or fabric reinforcement
- Metal or plastic inserted
- Over-molded custom designs
- PTFE bonded faces for severe applications
- Sub-assembly component operations
- Rubber compounds can be custom formulated and include:
- Standard: NBR, EPDM, CR, CSM, ECO and VQM
- High-performance: FFKM, FKM, FVQM and HNBR
- Fabric reinforcement options include: nylon, polyester, cotton, silk, aramid and fiberglass.
- Facing material options include: PTFE, TFM and mylar.
- Industry leader for lead times to prototype and sampling of custom designs.
- Rolling vs. Flat Diaphragms
- Fabric Reinforcement in Diaphragms
- When To Design a Single Coat or Double Coat Elastomeric Seal
- Tolerances of Fabric Reinforced Diaphragms
- Diaphragms: Design for Manufacturing
- Diaphragm Engineering Application
- Diaphragm Engineering and Design Manual
- Diaphragm Accumulators