Product Announcement from Smalley Steel Ring Company
Smalley Wave Springs reduce spring heights by up to 50%, while offering the same force and deflection as standard coil springs. Wave Springs fit in tight radial and axial spaces and reduce operating heights, allowing for smaller assemblies.
Smalley has over 10,000 standard parts with sizes available from 3/8" to 16". Special designs are easy and cost effective to make with No-Tooling-Charges, with sizes available from .200" to 90". All Springs Are Not Equal®.
- Compact design reduces wave spring cavity by 50% with equal deflection and force as coil springs
- No Tooling Charges™ for specially designed wave springs
- Edge-wound wave springs have a circumferential grain structure that provides exceptional strength and dimensional stability
- Over 4,000 standard Wave Springs
- Free design assistance
- Delivery in one week on standard and special design springs