Product Announcement from Solaronics, Inc.
Solaronics K and STK Series Gas-Fired High-Intensity Infrared Heaters provide instant heat on demand reaching operating temperature in less than a minute. Save up to 75% in energy costs over conventional warm air systems.
K and STK Series heaters have excellent performance and reliability as they provide energy efficient heating for commercial and industrial buildings. The STK-Series two-stage heaters aim for the desired comfort level at a lower energy cost without "overshooting". Excessive overheating is prevented and a more stable and comfortable environment is maintained. The K-Series single-stage heaters provide exceptional heating value.
These infrared heaters are simple to install and are perfect for spot heating as well as space heating applications. There are a variety of certified accessories are available such as parabolic reflector extensions and protective screens.
Infrared radiant heat is absorbed by the floor and other objects in view of the heater's heat exchanger, and is not absorbed by the air. This allows use of a lower thermostat setting yet increases personal comfort when compared with forced air heat so that money is saved on the heating bill. The energy efficiency of these heaters makes them a good choice for a green building.
K and STK heaters energy efficiency, safety, and reliability make them an excellent choice for heating commercial and industrial buildings.
- Airplane Hangars
- Auto Body Shops
- Auto Dealerships
- Car Washes
- Golf Driving Ranges
- Ice Skating Rinks
- Loading Docks
- Manufacturing Plants
- Tennis Courts
Product Line Features
- Instant heat on demand: Reaches maximum operating temperature in less than one minute
- Fuel savings of 40% to 75% over conventional warm air systems
- Available in 2-stage or single-stage models
- Available inputs of 30,000 to 200,000 BTU/hour
- Operates on Natural Gas or Propane Gas
- 120V, 24V, or Millivolt control packages available
- No direct venting required
- Highly polished Mirror Brite aluminum reflectors
- Corrosion-free aluminized steel main frame
- Factory pre-wired, pre-piped, and tested
- CSA Design Certified to ANSI/CGA Standards
- Manifold Operating Pressure
- Natural Gas: 6 inches WC
- LP/Propane Gas: 10 inches WC
- Minimum Inlet Pressure
- Natural Gas: 7 inches WC
- LP/Propane Gas: 11 inches WC
- Maximum Inlet Pressure
- Natural Gas and LP/Propane: 14 inches WC
- 1/2 inch FPT Gas Inlet
- 1 year limited warranty
- Parabolic reflector extensions
- Protective screens
- Secondary radiating grids
- Gas connectors
- Chain hanging kits
- Heat shields for reduced clearances
- Limited lifetime warranty on ceramic burner head