GSG-55 16-channel GPS Simulator
Product Announcement from Spectracom
The GSG-55 is a GPS constellation simulator that expands on the set of features of the popular GSG-54, adding 16-channel simulation, SBAS simulation and white noise generation. These new features make the GSG-55 capable for in-line production testing, including navigational fix and position testing, for engineering and development of even more applications than the GSG-54.
- Versatile 16-channel GPS signal generator with pre-configured test scenarios
- SBAS (WAAS, EGNOS) simulation
- Configurable multipath simulation
- White noise generator for receiver SNR testing
- Easy-to-use and intuitive
- Fully operational via front-panel
- Multiple interfaces for remote control
- Affordable and powerful GPS Simulator
Get the Latest Flash player.