Product Announcement from Spectrum Instruments Ltd.
The Technekon Model STD-3300 is a portable 2-channel responsive vibration data analyzer. It collects, processes, and stores data through 2-channels simultaneously and provides 1- and 2-plane rotor balancing programs. It is used for thorough condition monitoring and diagnostics of rotors, compressors, pumps, turbines, fans, and electric motors.
- Absolute synchronous two-channel, 24 bit processing
- Automatic detection of sensor type and sensitivity
- 256 Mb of internal memory
- On-route and off-route monitoring points
- Wide data analysis functionality
- Wide frequency range - 32 khz
- High resolution (up to 25K lines)
- Wide choice of filters
- Run up and coast down Out-of-balance detection and 1- and 2- plane balancing programs
- Compact, light and easy to use
INCLUDED IN EACH KIT:
- 1 x STD-3300 Vibration Data Analyzer
- 2 x VP-9 Vibration Sensor with integral cable
- 2 x Magnetic Mount
- 2 x Sensor Stick
- 1 x Marker & Holder
- 1 x Charger
- 1 x Analyzer Case
- 1 x Off-route Data Aquisition Software
- 1 x User Manual
- 1 x Carry Case
A STD-3000 single channel vibration analyzer is now available!