Product Announcement from Stahlin Enclosures
SpecTECH is the only nationally-recognized educational program developed specifically to provide a comprehensive understanding of material sciences as relates to the proper selection of enclosures for diverse applications ranging from electrical connections to protection of sensitive controls and measurement systems. Graduates of SpecTECH will gain a foundation for objective, knowledge-based enclosure selection based on an enhanced awareness of materials and their comparative performance.
SpecTECH is NOT a sales presentation…it is a unique hands-on, two day instructional experience designed to give participants an enjoyable but truly useful opportunity to learn about:
- THE HISTORY OF MATERIALS IN ENCLOSURE MANUFACTURING AND APPLICATIONS.
- THE IMPORTANCE AND COMPARISONS OF MECHANICAL, THERMAL, ELECTRICAL, ENVIRONMENTAL AND CHEMICAL PROPERTIES IN THE PROPER SELECTION AND APPLICATION OF ENCLOSURES.
- ENCLOSURE DESIGN, MATERIALS, AND THEIR RELATIONSHIP TO THE STANDARDS AND REGULATIONS OF GOVERNING BODIES.
- LIVE LAB DEMONSTRATIONS OF MATERIAL PERFORMANCE.
- ENCLOSURE MANUFACTURING PROCESSES.
SpecTECH is highly interactive and focuses on real-life applications, case studies, processing tours, multimedia, lab work, materials demonstrations, learning-by-doing, and direct one-on-one time with professionals who are experts in enclosures and materials.
WHO SHOULD PARTICIPATE IN SpecTECH?
• MAINTENANCE HEADS
• DESIGN / BUILD CONTRACTORS
For a full course curriculum, view our Course Outline.
Accreditations: 16 PDH's in qualifying states offering Professional Development Hour credits.
SpecTECH courses are also available through affiliation with PDH Seminars.com