Product Announcement from Starrett
Starrett 798 Electronic Slide Calipers provide an IP67 level of protection against coolant, water, chips, dirt, dust, and other contaminants in hostile shop environments.
798B models include an RS232 output port for data transmission with Starrett DataSure® wireless systems or traditional cables. 798A tools do not include output but are otherwise identical to the 798B. Available with measuring capacities to 12" (300mm), these full-featured electronic slide calipers are built with customary Starrett quality and workmanship.
Features and Specifications
• Large, easy to read LCD, .310" character height
• Induction type linear encoder system
• 798B models have data output- Patented non-contact RS-232
• 798A calipers do not have output
• Heavy-duty bar and slide, 3.5mm thick
• Hardened stainless steel measuring surfaces for long life
• The 798BX-6/150 has carbide measuring faces
• Fine adjustment
• Slide lock
• In/mm conversion
• Zero at any position
• Automatic shutoff of the display after 30 minutes of non-use
• Slide movement reactivates the display with no loss of position
• 798B calipers work well with Starrett Datasure® Wireless Data Collection Systems
• CR2032 3V battery (>1 year battery life under normal use)
• Linear accuracy meets DIN862
• .0005" (0.010mm) resolution
Get the Latest Flash player.