Product Announcement from Starrett
The Starrett L2 controller features a Windows and Android operating system with high resolution color, multi-touch 10-inch display. The L2 controller is Wi-Fi and Bluetooth compatible with two USB 2.0 ports. The L2 controller is used on all Starrett force measurement testing systems. This user interface operates using our L2 force measurement software. Features:
- Large 10-inch Color Multi-touch Display Simplifies Operation
- Touchscreen Operation with Intelligent Touch Targets Speeds Operations
- Bluetooth and WiFi Compatible with USB 2.0 Output
- Export Data in .csv Format to Excel or other OLE2 Compliant Applications
- 32Gb Internal Memory for Local Data Storage
- Controller Type ViewSonic
- Display Type 10.1" Capacitive multi-touch screen LCD with LED backlight
- Display Resolution 1024x600
- Display Contrast Ratio 500:1
- Networking Wi-Fi (802.11 b/g/n), Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR
- I/O 3.5mm audio jack for stereo headset, USB 2.0 port, mini HDMI port, Micro SD card slot
- Memory 2GB DDR2
- CPU Intel Oak Trail Atom Z670 1.5GHz
- Operating System Windows 7 Professional & Android 2.2
- Measurement Software L2
- Height 10.8"
- Width 6.7"
- Depth 0.58"
- Weight 1.97 lbs