HART Thermocouple / RTD Transmitter
Product Announcement from Status Instruments, Inc.
- HART Protocol
- Universal Input
- Also Computer Programmable
- Sensor Burnout Detect
- Isolation To 500VAC
- FM Approved
The SEM310 is an encapsulated in-head temperature transmitter that replaces the standard connecting block in the sensor head. It is small in size yet has a performance superior to other larger and more expensive transmitters. Also available in DIN rail mount format packaging SEM315.
The SEM310 and SEM315 have full HART communications protocol which allows the user to quickly and easily download information or interrogate the device enabling the following:
- Simple re-ranging of sensor type and range.
- Easy on site re-calibration.
- Self documentation.
- Operation with proprietary software packages such as AMS Plant Web™ and Cornerstone™.
- Remote configuration on the 4 to 20 ma loop with a hand held communicator or with a PC & HART modem.
- Online Digital Communication concurrent with 4 to 20 ma analog signal.
All the standard HART universal and common usage commands are fully implemented, with other device specific commands that enable access to the enhanced performance parameters of the SEM310 and SEM315.