A Series High Performance Hydraulic Levelers
Product Announcement from Steel Guard Safety Corp.
Steel Guard's Dock Levelers deliver one of the highest strength ratios in the industry. High tensile steel and a minimum of 6 I-Beam deck supports mean Steel Guard Dock Levelers can handle even the most grueling traffic conditions.
A Series Models FH and FHE Dock Levelers – Performance & Ease of Use
- Push-button electro-hydraulic operation
- Automatically actuated hydraulic beveled lip.
- Maintenance-free hydraulics.
- Full range toe guard protection
- Hydraulic fall safe protection
- Optional hydraulic truck restraint system with driver safety communications package
- Tilts to either side - up to 4" (102 mm) - when loaded. Allows full width contact between lip and truck bed, preventing damage to forks, tires, steering system and load, and prolongs life of dock leveler bed.
- Rugged, wall-mounted, single-shielded, push-button control for ease of operation (FHE).
- Multi push-button control station allows operator to select automated or manual control
functions with options for independent deck and lip operation with standard automatic return to stored position (FH)
- Hydraulic lip cylinders increase operating efficiency, reduce maintenance requirements
- Velocity fuse fall safe restricts free fall to within 3" (76 mm)
- Continuous duty rated hydraulic power system with 1 HP motor available for all electrical requirements
- UL/CSA approved electrical components