Product Announcement from STEGO, Inc.
Filter fans are used to provide an optimum climate in enclosures. The interior temperature of an enclosure can be reduced by channeling cooler filtered outside air into the enclosure thus expelling heated internal air. The resulting air flow prevents formation of localized heat pockets and protects the electronic components from overheating. The plastic used for the hood of this filter fan series is impact and UV light resistant.
- The self-adhesive seal of the mounting frame prevents dust and water from entering the cabinet.
- Functional design of the intake and exhaust fan hoods very effectively prevents direct infiltration of falling water and dust. The advantage is that the filter mat does not rapidly become contaminated with dirt and therefore does not need to be exchanged as often.
- The air channeling makes the filter fan particularly quiet in operation.
- The direction of air flow can easily be switched by reversing the axial fan.
- EMC versions and other voltages are available upon request.