Product Announcement from StellarNet, Inc.
• 190 nm-2200nm Spectral Range- effective for color, transmission and absorbance measurements
• Standard 1 cm pathlength- holds 1 cm plastic, glass, and quartz cuvettes
• Fluorescence measurements- using the 90 degree pickup port and the black anodized cover (not shown)
• Flexible design- can use up to 4 fiber optic ports or a low cost option with only 2 collimators
- The CUV1 is used for transmission, absorbance,fluorescence, and color measurements in liquids.
Includes 2 UV grade collimating lenses.
- The CUV2 is the same as the CUV1 but we’ve added another collimating lens.
- Typical applications include concentration measurements, color CIELAB measurements, kinetics studies, enzymatic reactions, spectral identification, and much more.
- Recommended spectrometer for UV-Vis measurements are: EPP2000C concave grating spectrometer 190-850nm or UVN-SR composite grating spectrometer 200-1100nm. Also works with the SL5 Deuterium + Halogen light source.
StellarNet manufactures precision fiber optic spectrometers for portable and multi-channel industrial applications, which enable low cost spectroscopy solutions. Our expertise in electro-optics, software design, and applications development, provides unmatched price performance in the global instrumentation market
Since 1991, StellarNet has been producing low cost miniature fiber optic spectrometers and accessories for industrial and academic applications worldwide. StellarNet is now one of the world's leading producers of ruggedized spectrometers for wavelength ranges of 190-2300nm and attributes its success to the eXtreme engineering of its internal optical benches, gratings, extruded electronics and detectors, and airflow optimized aluminum enclosures. StellarNet spectrometers contain no moving parts, detector sockets, or screws, allowing for extended life and eXtreme durability.
StellarNet offers preconfigured Color measurement Systems, SpectroRadiometer and LED systems, Raman, Thin Film and Optical Measurement systems, SpectroChemistry Systems, Spectrofluorometers, PORTA-LIBS-2000 and Plasma Emission Monitors, and Raman systems.
- Agricultural and Food
- Environmental and Ecology
- Physics and Materials
- Process Monitoring and Quality Control
Technical Support Check out StellarNet's new online technical support!!!
Free SpectraWiz Software Spectroscopy Software It's like a "Swiss Army Knife" of spectroscopy application tools that include customizable LabVIEW and VBA Excel programs and more
View all StellarNet products in an easy to navigate PDF format.
*StellarNet Inc. : Developing Intelligence from Light since 1991