Product Announcement from StellarNet, Inc.
StellarNet's wide range of miniature spectrometers and complete line of light sources, optical fibers, and sampling accessories combine with software development tools to enable easy integration of various optical sensing techniques.
Offering Rugged and High Performance Spectrometer Solutions
StellarNet spectrometers are designed rugged with no sockets or moving parts inside an aluminum enclosure for extreme durability to suit virtually any application or environment. Internal detectors are bolt mounted while gratings and other optical components are mill-bonded resulting in vibration tolerant and shock proof alignment. The spectrometers are powered via high-speed USB2 interface.
Offering Customizable Software and Development Tools Free with Instrument
The powerful SpectraWiz® spectrometer software is provided free of charge with every spectrometer instrument. For OEM customers, StellarNet includes drivers and customizable software for operation.
Offering Wide Range of UV-VIS-NIR (190nm-2300nm) Application Solutions:
- Transmission - test lenses, filters and more!
- Absorbance - kinetics, fluorescence, concentration
- Color - measure solids, powders, liquid & textiles
- Light & LED - integrating spheres and NIST traceable intensity calibrations
- Thin Film - measure film thickness at a low cost
- Chemometrics - multivariate analysis
- Raman- raw material ID for lab, process, field environment
- Have an application?...We have a solution!
Contact an application engineer today to discuss your project requirements and have a system tailored specifically for you.
Phone: 813-855-8687 Email: ContactUs@StellarNet.us.