Product Announcement from Stilwell Baker, Inc.
Based in the Northwestern United States since 1993, Stilwell Baker has helped hundreds of companies develop new electronic products and re-engineer existing products for higher reliability, enhanced functionality, and lower cost.
Our electronic product development services include electronic and mechanical engineering, PCB/PCA design, firmware/software development, prototyping, manufacturing, packaging, certification, regulatory compliance testing, and ongoing product support.
Specializing in small and medium run production, our supply chain partners and manufacturing facilities reside exclusively within the United States.
- Analog and digital design
- Low noise analog design
- Extremely low current fA & pA design
- Custom sensor design
- Custom power supply design
- RF designs to 2.4GHz
- Bluetooth, 802.11, and 802.15.4 wireless
- High speed digital designs to 10GHz
- Serial communications design: USB, I2C, SPI, RS-232, CAN
- FPGA/CPLD programming
- Embedded systems design: PIC, ARM
- AC and DC motor controllers
- Data acquisition system design
- Mechanical and thermal design
- Regulatory compliance: Mil-spec DO-160, FCC, UL/CSA, CE
Request a Quote
Tell us about your project. Our sales, operations, and engineering teams will produce your quote with the goal of delivering the most effective solution to meet your product requirements.
Call our Design Center at 503.210.2100, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org