Interchange Couplings - No Fluid Loss
Product Announcement from Stucchi Inc.
Stucchi Inc. - APM Series Male Couplings will connect by hand with residual pressure of 250 bar or 3571 psi locked in the hydraulic circuit. It will connect with residual pressure without releasing any fluid into the environment. The mating circuit will need to be without residual pressure.
Mobile equipment & attachment tools where exposure to the sun, or temperature change causes pressure to develop due to thermal expansion of trapped fluid. Any application where static pressure can get locked into the system.
- Connects under high pressure by hand
- No air inclusion during connection
- Bi-Directional Flow
- Elimination of fluid loss during connection or disconnection
- Easily cleaned before connection
- Interchangeable with ISO 16028
To Connect, wipe the mating surfaces clean, align the coupling & nipple, push together. To Disconnect, pull back the sleeve on the female and the couplers release.