Product Announcement from Stulz Air Technology Systems, Inc.
STULZ Series 2000 models are industrial duty dry desiccant dehumidifiers. They dehumidify a space or process application to a humidity level chosen by the user without lowering the air temperature.
750 SCFM to 12,000 CFM
Industrial Duty - Dry desiccant dehumidifiers
Dew points to -40 Degrees F
Self contained Unit- Complete with all necessary blowers, controls, filters and drive components to assure the safe, automatic operation of the dehumidifier.
- Single point power connection
- Advanced Silica Gel desiccant rotor
- Solid state controls
- UL-508-A listed panel
- NEMA rated electrical enclosure
- Electric, Steam or Direct fired natural gas reactivation of desiccant rotor
- Constructed of high grade 5052 aluminum alloy for air tight construction -for low air leakage, corrosion protection and light weight.
- Various capacity control options available
- Low maintenance-easy access to all internal components
- Flexible: Many pre-designed options to meet your needs
- Versatile: Space or process conditioning, Controls relative humidity or dew point.
Typical applications include:
- Warehouse & Storage Facilities
- Document Archives
- Military Equipment Preservation
- Laboratories & Clean Rooms
- Pneumatic Conveying (Grain Elevators)
- Water Remediation