STULZ Series 2900 Desiccant Dehumidifiers
Product Announcement from Stulz Air Technology Systems, Inc.
The STULZ Series 2900 dehumidifier is designed for large remediation projects, where speed & efficiency is key. Based on AHAM inlet air conditions of 80°F, 60% relative humidity, the Series 2900 can handle 90-295 lbs per hour.
- 4 way fork lift slots in skid
- Light weight - reduces mobility costs
- High External Static Pressure Capability
- Cabinet, Skid Base and all framing manufactured in heavy duty welded aluminum protection, Status Monitoring lights, Summary Fault Indication
- Available in Electric or Propane Reaction
- Round duct openings for round flex ducting
- Phase/voltage monitoring of incoming power
- Rotary fused disconnect switch
- Emergency stop push button
- Easy access for filter replacement
- 5 year rotor warranty
- 24 month parts warranty
- Certified lifting eyes available as an option
- 51" maximum width for side by side trailer mounting
- Process and reactivation dampers for air flow adjustment
- Gas reactivation units: Gas train manufactured in accordance with NFPA Standards.