Series 1000 Desiccant Dehumidifier
Product Announcement from Stulz Air Technology Systems, Inc.
STULZ Series 1000 units are industrial duty dry desiccant dehumidifiers. They dehumidify a space or process application to a humidity level chosen by the user without lowering the air temperature.
150 SCFM to 600 SCFM
Industrial Duty - Dry desiccant dehumidifier Series 1000 units are self contained, with all necessary blowers, controls, filters and drive components to assure the safe and automatic operation of the dehumidifier.
- Single point power connection
- Advanced Silica Gel desiccant rotor
- Solid state controls
- UL-508-A listed panel
- NEMA rated electrical enclosure
- Electric Reactivation of Desiccant rotor
- Constructed of high grade 5052 aluminum alloy for corrosion protection and light weight.
- Internally ducted airways
- Capacity control options available
- Low maintenance plus easy access to all internal components
- Flexible: Many pre-designed options to meet your needs
- Versatile: Space or process conditioning, controls relative humidity or dew point.
- NRTL to UL 1995 Standards Certified
Typical applications include:
- Warehouse & Storage Facilities
- Document Archives
- Military Equipment Preservation
- Laboratories & Clean Rooms
- Pneumatic Conveying (Grain Elevators)
- Water Remediation