Adjustable Torque Screwdriver/Kit Cal 36
Product Announcement from Sturtevant Richmont
Features and Characteristics - CAL 36/4 Torque Screwdriver
- Bi-directional Accuracy of +/- 6% Indicated Value from 20% to 100% of capacity meets or exceeds ASME B107.300-2010 and ISO 6789.
- Incredibly durable; many owners have experienced a service life of 10+ years!
- Operator cannot overtorque. Clutch releases automatically when desired torque has been achieved.
- Scale on shaft is marked in dual incrementation (in. lbs. and NM) on Cal 36/4, kgf•cm on CAL 40.
- Magnifying lens improves view of clearly engraved scale.
- To operate, simply dial torque setting and insert bit.
- Anti-backlash design enhances repeatability.
- Comes with FREE certificate of calibration from our ISO/IEC 17025 Accredited Calibration Laboratory. CAL 36/4 can be ordered with certification for English or SI units of measure.
Sturtevant invented the torque screwdriver. Frank Livermont, who started Richmont created the limited slip clutch for torque tools. Although Sturtevant Richmont expertise in torque goes back to the beginning of the torque wrench industry, we are constantly upgrading and updating our tools and technology.
You can buy torque screwdrivers for less, but you cannot buy a torque screwdriver that gives you more.