Product Announcement from Sturtevant Richmont
Features and Characteristics
- S/R Dovetail connects to over 100 S/R Interchangeable Heads for extreme versatility.
- The S/R Dovetail transmits the load at a right angle from the wrench to the head, providing exceptional strength and rigidity of connection.
- A pin lock on the dovetail assures positive head connection, yet permits head changeover in seconds.
- LTC-Series torque wrenches have +/- 4% Indicated Value Accuracy from 20% to 100% of capacity, meeting or exceeding the requirements of ASME B107.300-2010 and ISO 6789.
- Excellent tactile and audible impulse when the preset torque is achieved.
- Comfortable cushion grip plus light weight for excellent ergonomics.
- Left-hand threads or torque direction can be accommodated by turning the wrench over before installing the head.
- The torque is preset and locked in with a special tool, and tamper-resistant/tamper-evident seals can be installed.
- Torque can be set using any unit of torque measurement.
- Can be ordered preset from factory or you can set the torque with your own torque tester.
Part Number and Model - Ordering Information
Additional Technical Information
You have successfully added from to your part list.