Product Announcement from Sturtevant Richmont
Features and Characteristics
- Bi-directional Accuracy of +/- 6% Indicated Value from 20% to 100% of capacity meets or exceeds ASME B107.300-2010 and ISO 6789.
- Incredibly durable; many owners have experienced a service life of 10+ years!
- Operator cannot overtorque. Clutch releases automatically when desired torque has been achieved.
- Preset torque using torque tester, lock setting and insert bit to use.
- Can be set in any unit of torque measurement.
- Long shaft for use in limited-access applications.
- Uses standard bits, adapters and sockets - 1/4” female hex drive
- Polished aluminum exterior.
- Anti-backlash design enhances repeatability.
- Can be ordered preset from factory with certificate of calibration from our ISO/IEC 17025 Accredited Calibration Laboratory.
Part Number and Model - Ordering Information
Related Technical Information
You have successfully added from to your part list.