Torq-Tronics2® Digital Torque Tester
Product Announcement from Sturtevant Richmont
Finally! A torque tester that has something important to tell you at critical moments. Torq-Tronics 2 is designed with Fail Safe Engineering to protect your quality and reputation. How? When pulled to over 120% of capacity, Fail Safe Engineering activates. What does it do to tell you something could be wrong?
- The Torque Indicator LED constantly flashes red as long as power is supplied.
- If power is distrupted the LED flashes when power is restored.
- Track mode stops operating.
- The top line of the display says "OV 120% Capacity".
- Test result of OK/NG no longer works on display on or reports.
- Secondary memory activates, records over capacity data and cannot be erased.
- If employee tries to erase memory, the display says "OV 120% Capacity See Supervisor"
- Each test, post overload, is identified with an OVL until the tester is checked and reset.
- Removing the overload flag is controlled, yet fast and easy via Hyper-Terminal.
- Fail Safe Engineering protects the integrity of your process, your quality, and your reputation.
The Torq-Tronics® line of Digital Torque Testers is ideal when:
- Clicker or camover type torque wrenches, or torque screwdrivers, need to be calibrated.
- An inexpensive and versatile tester for intermediate checks of torque tools is needed.
- Non-impacting power tools need to be tested.
- Simplicity of operation is desired.
- Protecting the integrity of your testing program is vital.
Many customers consider this to be a "twofer." Accurate enough to calibrate many tools, yet inexpensive and durbale enough to be used as a daily tester for simple checks between calibrations of all types of tools. A special power tool mode with 10 testing filters comes standard.
Features and Characteristics
- Accuracy of +/- .5% of Indicated Value from 10% to 100% of rated capacity meets or exceeds requirements of ASME B107.300-2010.
- Four modes of operation - Track, Peak, Initial Peak and Power Tool
- Power tool mode has 10 testing filters.
- Units of measure include English, Standard International and metric.
- Units of 300 inch-pound (34 Nm) capacity and below are optimized for bench mounting; larger units may be mounted vertically or horizontally.
- Torq-Tronics 2® is amazingly simple to operate!
- Electronics module with large display is easy to read.
- RS232 serial port for output of test results to computer or laptop - immediate documentation of test results! USB adapter supplied with tester.
- Interfaces with Hyper-Terminal as well as Putty, to download test data into Excel for storage and analysis.
- Includes FREE certificate of calibration from our ISO/IEC 17025 Accredited Calibration Laboratory!
- Includes 120-240 VAC to 6 VDC screw on converter for stability during power tool testing.
- Used as an interim tester it can reduce or eliminate needless calibrations for an excellent ROI.
For more information about how Torq-Tronics 2 can help you gain real control of your torque testing program email us at firstname.lastname@example.org