Product Announcement from SunWize Technologies, Inc.
If you have an area of land available that is not creating value for your business, a solar ground mount is a great option.
Features and Benefits
- Ground mount system are usually built at higher tilt angles; this increases energy output, optimizes project economics and promotes self cleaning
- Ground mount systems also enjoy easy maintenance since system is at ground level
- Typically ground mount solar installation is less expensive than carports or rooftop installations
- A significant portion of the commercial solar system's cost is paid for by taking advantage of state rebates, incentives and the generous 30 percent federal solar tax credit
Design and Engineering
- Ground mounted solar racking is typically constructed using metal piles that are driven into the ground
- The installation will be designed to handle seismic and wind loads for the area
To dicuss a system for your location, fill out the form here or call 866.436.7353.