Product Announcement from Sussman Electric Boilers
Sussman Electric Boilers - The HU Series Steam humidification line of generators has been designed to provide atmospheric, low pressure (under 15 psig) and high pressure (over 15 psig) steam for a multitude of humidification and HVAC requirements. High quality steam is efficiently and quietly generated with minimal generator heat loss to the surroundings.
The Sussman HU Series is designed to operate in conjunction with any commercial steam humidification equipment, including duct-work installed humidifiers. Instantaneous and reserve-capacity steam is manufactured within the pressure vessel for continuous and intermittent steam flow rate requirements. Vessel design minimizes carry-over and heating elements are designed for maximum element-to-water contact for efficient operation.
Suitable for almost any application or environment requiring a steam source for humidification purposes, the Sussman HU Series Generators are recommended for:
- Protection of humidity-sensitive materials, machinery and equipment.
- Reduction of static electricity in computer rooms and professional offices.
- In the workplace, warehouse, copying/reproduction rooms and wherever furniture, paper or food goods are used or stored.
- Assuring a comfort-zone for personnel working in hospitals,offices,libraries,schools,factory staging and packing areas.
- WATER FEED SYSTEM
Strainer, solenoid valve and check valve factory wired and plumbed for direct connection to water line.
- LOW WATER CUT-OFF/LEVEL CONTROL
McDonnell Miller No. 150 control automatically maintains proper water level, shutting off the boiler when water supply drops below a safe operating level.
- WATER LEVEL SIGHT GLASS
Allows constant observation of water level while boiler is in operation.
- MAIN ON-OFF SWITCH W/PILOT
Allows manual operation of the boiler operating control circuit.
- PILOT LIGHT
Indicates control circuit's ON/OFF condition.
- INTEGRAL POWER CONTACTORS
Magnetic contactors integrally mounted to control heating elements.
- BLOWDOWN/DRAIN VALVES
Facilitates emptying the pressure vessel and water column piping during blowdown sequence.
- LONG LIFE HEATING ELEMENTS
Industrial grade, heavy duty 0.420 inch diameter stainless steel heating elements, equipped with one piece resistance welded terminations for added strength and safety.
- OPERATING PRESSURE CONTROL
Resets automatically to maintain preset pressure within the boiler.
- ENERGY SAVING AND MINIMUM MAINTENANCE
Pressure vessel fully insulated, minimizes heat loss and maximizes energy saving.
- EASY CONTROL MAINTENANCE
All control panels and components are easily accessible. Fully-louvered openings avoid component heat build-up.
- NEMA 1
Louvered enclosure standard
- TRIM PRESSURE
Factory standard 15 PSIG