Product Announcement from Swagelok Company
The Swagelok C series is a lightweight and highly flexible option for applications requiring a large hose with maximum flexibility. The C series features a convoluted-bore PTFE core with helical convolutions to promote drainability.
- Core: convoluted PTFE
- Reinforcement: 300 series SS braid
- Cover: none standard; silicone optional
- Collar: 300 series SS collar
- Pressure: Up to 1500 psig (103 bar)
- Temperature Range: -65 to 450°F (-53 to 230°C)
- End connections: 316 SS 1/2 through 2 in.
Swagelok tube fittings, Swagelok tube adapters, NPT fittings, sanitary clamps, tube butt weld fittings, SAE 37° (JIC) female swivel fittings, cam and groove fittings, tube stubs, VCR metal gasket face seal fittings, female VCO O-ring face seal fittings, ISO/BSP parallel thread fittings, vacuum flanges, lap joint flanges, I-line fittings
Swagelok convoluted-core PTFE hoses feature PTFE material that complies with FDA regulation 21CFR Part 177.1550, USP <88> Class VI, and 3-A. Carbon black-filled PTFE for static dissipation is available.