Product Announcement from Synrad, Inc.
The pulstar p100 features:
- Average output power of 100W
- Peak pulse power of 400W (typical)
- Peak pulse energy of 190mJ (typical)
- Max pulse width of 600µs
- Fast rise time of less than 40µs
- Pulsed up to 100kHz
- Duty cycle range of 0% to 37.5%
- Excellent mode quality
- Hybrid free-space / waveguide resonator
- Built in gas purge port
- Protective optical window
- Easy-to-integrate, compact design
- 15% lighter than competition
- Best-in-class energy efficiency
Synrad Inc. is proud to introduce a first of its kind to its highly acclaimed line of CO2 lasers with the Pulstar p100. Featuring 100 Watts of average power and 400 Watts of peak pulse power (typical), the p100 is excellently suited for a wide variety applications, including high speed drilling and perforating, where quicker results, deeper cutting/marking, and minimal charring and burning on delicate materials is crucial.
With fully integrated RF components, the p100 completely eliminates the need for external RF cabling and bulky external RF supplies. And, with the same familiar LED indicators, interface, and I/O signal configuration commonly found on many of Synrad's acclaimed Firestar line of lasers, installation/operation is a quick and easy.
Lighter than competing lasers on the market with a smaller footprint, compact body size and powerful internal architecture, the p100's versatile design makes it an excellent choice for manufacturers and OEMs seeking big power in a smaller, easy to handle package.