Product Announcement from TEAM Industrial Services
Tank Roof Repair - An alternative solution to a common problem. Storage tanks provide capacity to terminals, refineries and chemical plants. Shutting down operations on a storage tank can negatively impact plant operations and productivity. TEAM'S Leak Repair Service provides an effective and cost-effective solution which doesn't require taking the tank out of service.
Multiple Environments, One Solution
TEAM Industrial Services is GLOBAL in operations for engineered solutions and sealants; TEAM'S expertise addresses a wide range of tank roof and shell repair situations. Suitable for most refinery products. Our repair technique combines an engineered-technically developed product with mechanical strength suitable for the application. The repairs can be completed to cone roof tanks or to EFR tanks with the roof floating in-service or landed in-service.
- Leak Repair Specialists from TEAM have been technically trained with composite systems and advanced leak repair methods.
- TEAM performs a full risk assessment and provides an engineered procedure, application guidelines, and safety plan prior to beginning repair to EFR or Cone Roof Tanks.
- The TEAM leak repair method offers a quick, safe, and intelligent alternative to taking the tank out of service, stripping and degassing.
- Once the repair is complete, operations may continue.
TEAM'S Tank Roof leak repair addresses the following items:
- Cracked welds on roof deck sheets or lap patches
- Pontoon leaks
- Isolated pitting due to corrosion /holes on roof deck sheets
- Roof deck leg sleeves
- Thru wall corrosion on upper shell course at wind girder
External floating roof and cone roof repairs have been completed containing the following products:
- Crude oil
- Virgin Slop
- Refined Slop
- Light Cat Naphtha
- Heavy Cat Naphtha
- Atmospheric Cracked Naphtha
- Process Gas Oil
- Sour water