Product Announcement from TE Connectivity
TE CONNECTIVITY LAUNCHES NEW CIRCULAR HD PRODUCT LINE OF CONNECTORS FOR RUGGEDIZED CIRCULAR CONNECTOR APPLICATIONS
New Connector Product Line Offers Unique Combination of Rugged Design and Economical Price Point
TE Connectivity introduces the new Circular High Density (HD) connector product line as a low-cost alternative to 38999 and other circulars for rugged non-Mil Spec applications. The Circular HD family offers more than 400 options in a wide range of cable and panel mounting options, shell sizes, insert configurations and gender options.
Offering the ease of push-to-latch/pull-to-unlatch mating, the small, high-density connectors have the advantage of blind mating into small spaces that may normally require clearance for hand tightening to mate. They are ideal for military and commercial use, including radio equipment, medical equipment, test equipment, audio and video equipment, data acquisition and industrial control.
The Circular HD Connectors offer the following features:
- Push/pull self-locking mating and unmating
- Scoop proof, blind mating
- Operating range of -65°C to +125°C
- Durability of 1000 mating cycles
- Five shell bodies ranging from 14 mm diameter to 27 mm diameter
- Panel-mount receptacles; IP68 rated with potted, solder cup or PCB termination
- 96-hour salt spray exposure
- Able to withstand 37 g's of vibration and 50 g's of shock
- Cable-attached plugs and receptacles; solder cup termination
- Full range of insertion configurations: power, signal, power and signal
- Up to 40 signal contacts
- Up to 20 A current rating
- Multiple keying options
- Chromate or black chromate finish.
The Circular HD Connecter product line includes a full complement of well-engineered cable shrink boots for straight and R/A exit applications, sealing/dust caps and shrink tubing and solder sleeves.
For more information on TE's Circular HD Connectors, contact the Product Information Center at 1-800-522-6752 or visit www.te.com/catalog/menu/en/23108?BML=10576.