Product Announcement from TES Electrical Electronic Corp.
- Analysis for Single Phase and Balanced 3 Phase System
- True RMS Value (V and I)
- Active Power (W, KW, MW, GW)
- Apparent (VA, KVA, MVA)
- Reactive Power (VAR, KVAR, MVAR)
- Power Factor (PF), Phase Angle (Φ)
- Energy (WH, KWH, KVARH, PFH)
- Programmable PT (1 to 3000) Ratios
- Display of Overlapped Voltage and Current Waveform
- Maximum Demand (MD in W, KW, MW) with Programmable Period
- Harmonic Analysis (V and I) to the 50th Order
- Display of 25 Harmonics in One Screen
- Datalogging of 32, 64, 128 or 256 points/cycles
- Analysis of Total Harmonic Distortion (%THD-F)
- Graphic Phaser Diagram
- Capture 128 Transient Events (Time + Cycles + Faults) with Programmable Threshold (%), also can be reviewed in LCD.
- 50,000 Records with Programmable Interval (1 to 6,000 seconds)
- Real-time Output of Waveform, Power Parameters and Harmonics at Command
- Large Dot Matrix LCD Display with Back-light
- Optical Isolated RS-232C Interface
- Smart Datalogging to Save Battery Power for Long-term Monitoring
- Built-in Calendar Clock for Data Logging
You have successfully added from to your part list.