TME ND-P/V Chamber Test System
Product Announcement from TM Electronics, Inc.
The TME ND-P/V Chamber Fixture enables quantitative leak test results from products that cannot be accessed to pressurize through an access port, as well as sealed, non-porous flexible medical and pharmaceutical packages. By combining the sensitivity of pressure or vacuum decay leak testing using the TME Solution-C with the simplicity of sealed fixtures, this test system can detect holes as small as 5 microns. This highly sensitive method uses a proprietary chamber design to find leaks in product seals or walls and seals of common package materials such as films, foils and laminates, and is amenable to leak testing induction welded bottle seals and blister cards as well. Test fixtures are custom designed and manufactured to maximize the sensitivity of the test on your particular product or package. Interchangeable fixture inserts enable your test system to accommodate a variety of package sizes.
- Surrogate chambers are custom designed and manufactured using a proprietary technique that maximizes the sensitivity of the test on your particular product or package.
- Highly repeatable, quantitative results from non-destructive vacuum or pressure decay leak testing of sealed non-porous packages or products, avoiding the loss of good product through testing.
The touch screen menu system allows easy input and storage of up to 100 linkable programs, with data storage for up to 5000 test results.
- A variety of units of measure are available including PSI, In H2O, kPa, and mbar. CFR Part 11 Data Protection is standard in the TME Solution-C™ instrument, and calibration is NIST traceable.
- Real time statistical analysis and quality control charts are accessible on demand for the highest level of process control.
- Two way RS232 computer connection is standard for data collection and remote parameter control; Ethernet connectivity is available to allow data to be transmitted from the instrument to a LAN.
The TME Solution-C non-destructive leak test system provides fast, highly repeatable, quantitative results from non-destructive vacuum or pressure decay leak testing, avoiding the loss of good product through testing.