TME SOLUTION Non-Destructive Leak & Flow Tester
Product Announcement from TM Electronics, Inc.
The TME Solution is a high resolution leak or leak/flow tester featuring one to four channel concurrent or sequential leak and flow testing. Sensitive, repeatable and reliable, the TME Solution can perform a variety of test types on product, including burst, occlusion, vacuum and pressure decay, crack, and differential pressure or vacuum. Touch screen menu-driven operation allows the operator to control the test parameters, examine statistical analysis of results or download data files easily. The TME Solution™, in conjunction with custom fixtures, accessories and engineering support, provides a complete turnkey solution to your leak and flow testing needs.
- Highly repeatable, quantitative results from clean, dry tests. The TME Solution is available in configurations up to four ports, and dual switching is available to maximize operator productivity.
- High instrument resolution of 0.0001psi (0.01 mbar)/second enables the most sensitive test results.
- The touch screen menu system allows easy input and storage of up to 100 linkable programs, with data storage for up to 5000 test results. Real time statistical analysis and quality control charts are accessible on demand for the highest level of process control.
- Units of measure accessible through the menu include PSI, InH2O, kPa, and mbar.
- Two way RS232 computer connection is standard for data collection and remote parameter control; Ethernet connectivity is available to allow data to be transmitted from the instrument to a LAN.
- The TME Solution™ provides CFR Part 11 Data Protection, and conforms to ASTM and ISO-11607 guidelines. Calibration is NIST traceable.