Product Announcement from Tamura Corporation of America
Don't run separate Low Voltage conduit and cables to power your remote Smart Sub Combiner sensors...POWER it at the SOURCE!
Tamura's original "Parasitic" DC supply feeds off Photovoltaic system DC voltage to power up Smart Sub-Combiner Data collection and transmission devices. It is certified to UL1741, UL1012 and CSA22.2 No. 107.1 on a new DC Power Supply, for use in Photovoltaic systems on the high voltage DC side.
- 24 Watt DC Power
- Supply Wide DC Input Range
- Isolation Control
- 80% Efficiency Typical
- Smart Combiner Box Assemblies
- Remote Sensors and Security Power Source
- Radio and Wireless data Links
- Power Current Sensors Modules
- Security Lighting
- Battery Charging (coming soon)
- Arc Fault Detection
- UL 1741, CSA No. 107.1, UL 1012
Visit us at the EDS show May 5-8 in Las Vegas Booth 8417 and the LIGHTFAIR International show June 3-5 in Las Vegas Booth 2360.