Aerospace: Twisted, Disc and Rotary Brushes
Product Announcement from Tanis Incorporated
Tanis provides a variety of twisted, disc and rotary brushes for surface conditioning and deburring applications within the aerospace and aircraft industries. Working closely with engine parts manufacturers and other aircraft design engineers, we design brushes that meet the rigorous needs of both internal and external parts finishing.
Our abrasive product line works to round sharp edges, remove metal flakes and condition surfaces to eliminate any potential loose metal that can contaminate engine oil or oil filters and affect normal engine operation.
Our engineering staff will work to meet specific design specifications including filament type and density, diameter, and length.
Abrasive nylon disc brushes
- Deburring and finishing cast aluminum engine heads
- Removing burrs and sharp edges on machined flat surfaces of cast aluminum engine parts
- Surface finishing and burr removal on hydraulic components
Abrasive twisted brushes
- Deburring cross-hole intersections in machined valve bodies and manifolds
- Deburring camshaft bores and crankcase bores
- Debris removal and cleaning internal bores on cast engine blocks
- Finishing and polishing small inside diameter holes on machined parts
Abrasive wheel brushes
- Deburring turbine engine blades