Product Announcement from Technical Toolboxes, Inc.
RSTRENG® is the preferred technology for determining the remaining strength of externally corroded pipe, as it is less conservative than ASME B31G and provides a more accurate assessment of the corroded area. This results in enhanced pipeline integrity and safety while simultaneously lowering costs to the pipeline owner/operator.
The US Department of Transportation (DOT/OPS) has approved ASME-B31G and RSTRENG as accepted evaluation technologies for use by pipeline owner/operators and the service companies that work for them. RSTRENG is also referenced as an acceptable evaluation method in NACE RP0502-2002 (Pipeline External Corrosion Direct Assessment Methodology) and ASME B31.8S (Managing System Integrity of Gas Pipelines). RSTRENG is the intellectual property of the Pipeline Research Council International, Inc. (PRCI).
RSTRENG was initially released in 1989. RSTRENG V5.0 is the latest version of the RSTRENG software. It includes all supporting RSTRENG technical research documents in PDF format and allows the user to use any combination of English or Metric units. In addition to the reliable, field-proven and optimized RSTRENG/ASME B31G calculation engine, the new RSTRENG V5.0 adds the following new features:
- The program interface has been updated and streamlined for users
- Users are now alerted when an unexpected MAOP is used in calculations
• New report format with print preview and edit features
• Data export in Excel, Word or email for ease of office-field communications
- Program guides you to use proper input variables to meet RSTRENG/ASME B31G requirements
- New standardized report format
- Report can be printed, copied or saved to WORD, EXCEL or similar programs.
For a FREE evaluation copy of this program, please contact email@example.com