Product Announcement from Tecmark Corporation
Series PCB air switches are single function controls, with internal electrical contacts, designed to mount directly to a printed circuit board. These basic component switches feature momentary switching logic in a compact design to add pneumatic actuation to any electronic control circuit. Tubing connectors accept 1/8" I.D. and 1/16" I.D. flexible plastic or rubber tubing and are available in either center hole mount or side spout configurations. Additional models with a 1/8" NPT connector are available. Designed and engineered to exceed 100,000 cycles under full mechanical, electrical and thermal loads, Series PCB air switches provide superior performance when used in conjunction with Tecmark® LectricAir® pressure transmitters or when used in pressure sensing applications requiring set points as low as 6" W.C. or up to 25" W.C.* (1.5kPa to 6.22 kPa) *27.7" Water Column = 1 PSI.
Series PCB switches provide remote actuation of electronic circuits that control motors, lights, pumps, air blowers, or other associated equipment. Additional models available for use in positive, negative or differential pressure sensing applications.
- .040", (1 mm) diameter electrical terminals on .500", (12.7 mm) centers
- Internal electrical contacts
- Momentary switching logic
- SPNO contact configuration
- Silicone diaphragm material
- Durable thermoplastic construction
- UL Recognized, CSA certified, as an operating control
- Positive, negative and differential pressure models
- Pressure ranges as low as 6" W.C. up to 25" W.C. (1.5 kPa to 6.22 kPa)
- Center hole mount, side spout, or 1/8" NPT connectors
- Fixed pressure set points
- Alternative diaphragm materials available
Ratings and Specifications:
- Electrical rating: 1.0 amp, 250 VAC (MAX) 10 mA, 24 VDC (MIN)
- Maximum operating pressure (Hydrostatic burst pressure): 10 PSI (40 PSI) / 69 kPa (276 kPa)
- Field tested critical components specifically selected to operate reliably in temperature extremes of 14º to 185º F (-10º to 85ºC)
- 100,000+ cycle life under full mechanical, electrical and thermal loads
Tecmark's manufacturing philosophy is unique. In an effort to provide you with a product that is most suited to your application, Series PCB switches incorporate numerous interchangeable components for the ultimate in design flexibility. This means a product tailored to your needs without the high price and long lead times associated with custom manufacturing. If you have a need and don't see the features you require, please ask us!