Product Announcement from Tecmark Corporation
The ETS1000 electronic thermostats are temperature regulating devices specifically designed around rigorous parameters. The Series ETS thermostats integrate a solid state thermistor to an electronic comparator circuit for accurate temperature control. All input and output connections are made via 1/4" male quick connect terminals. The Series ETS are transient protected and provide fail-safe operation if the sensor wires are severed or shorted. They are designed and engineered to exceed 100,000 cycles under full mechanical, electrical and thermal loads.
The Series ETS electronic thermostats provide accurate temperature control of heater circuits in a wide variety of applications such as potable, hydronic and combination water heaters, in commercial cooking and food service equipment, and in furnaces, boilers and other space and processing heating equipment.
- Solid state, encapsulated thermistor
- Conformal coated circuit board
- SPST, load switching relay
- 1/4" quick connect electrical terminals
- Transient protection
- Fail-safe operation
- UL Recognized, Canadian and United States, as a temperature regulating control
- Custom thermistor cable lengths and bulb sizes (standard units feature a 48" thermistor cable with a 5/16" O.D. bulb)
- Virtually unlimited maximum set point capabilities (standard units feature 107° +/- 2°F. maximum set points)
- Circuit design allows use in 12V, 24V or 120V applications
Tecmark's manufacturing philosophy is unique. In an effort to provide you with a product that is most suited to your application, the Series ETS incorporate numerous interchangeable components for the ultimate in design flexibility. This means a product tailored to your needs without the high price and long lead times associated with custom manufacturing.
If you have a need and don't see the features you require, please e mail us via the links on the left.