Product Announcement from TELCO Intercontinental Corp.
Telco Motion's NEMA series AC motors have advantages of high efficiency, large starting torque, low noise, and optimized structure. It's mounting type, power class and performance requirement all comply to the standard of National Electrical manufactures Association. Our featured NEMA AC products include NEMA48&56, NEMA42.
- Energy Saving Choice
- Frame options include 48, 48Y, 48Z, 56, 56C, 56J, 56CZ, 56YZ
- Two kinds of protection class: TEFC (totally enclosed fan cooled type) and ODP (open drip-proof type)
- Available in three phase and single phase ODP and TEFC
- Motors are designed with a 1.oo, 1.15 or 1.25 service factors, depending on the rating and frame size, for overload conditions.
- Doubled shielded bearings
- Insulation classes including B or F rise at full load
- Housing materials are available in rolled Steel, cast iron and aluminum
- Good quality and dependability
- Variety of enclosures and mounting configuration
- Special shaft and mounting can be customized to customer's requirement.
- Input voltage is 115-120 VAC
- Output power ranges from 118 W to 360 W
- Rated power is up to 340 W
- 4, 6 and 8 poles available
- Core thickness includes 20mm, 25mm, 30mm and 50mm
- air compressors, pumps, conveyors, material handling, blowers and general industrial equipment
For more information, pleae visit us at: