Product Announcement from Teledyne DALSA
Teledyne DALSA is pleased to present its next generation user programmable real-time image processing platform. The Xcelera™-CL VX4 and Sapera™ APF deliver a powerful FPGA (field-programmable gate array) based vision processor and integrated graphical FPGA development environment. This user programmable FPGA technology enables users to adopt vision processors for a variety of high speed, computing intensive, real-time image processing applications.
Key Features and Benefits of the Xcelera VX4:
Next Generation real-time FPGA Image Processing Platform
- Real-time FPGA based hardware processing
- Fully supported by Sapera APF, an integrated graphical FPGA development environment
- Half-length PCI Express x4 Board
- Acquires images from one Base, Medium or Full Camera Link camera
- Extended feature set supports advanced Camera Link pixel/tap configurations
- Windows® XP and Windows 7 (32/64-bit) compatible
Key Features and Benefits of Sapera APF:
Graphical FPGA Development Environment for Software and Hardware Engineers
- Point and Click programming environment
- Over 150 imaging functions in FPGA-based embedded image processing libraries
- Design simple, single pass or complex iterative algorithms
- High level behavioral simulation
- Verify designs to cut down development time
- Fully automated design process interfaces to Sapera LT
- Supports Xilinx Virtex 5 family
For more details on this announcement and product availability, please visit the news section of our website.
Thank you for your continued interest in Teledyne DALSA.