Telpar MTP620 Kiosk Printer
Product Announcement from Telpar
The Telpar MTP-600 Series printers are designed for the high performance, size and durability of cut and drop applications. The compact size and high performance characteristics, combined with the extra-rugged component design, also make it an ideal choice for kiosk applications.
The four models in the series offer a choice of paper widths with serial or parallel interfaces. A Microsoft® Windows® driver is an available option. International character sets include: U.S., French, German, English, Danish, Swedish, Italian, Spanish, Japanese, Norweigian and Latin American. The units are compatible with the ESC/POS™ feature set. Other features include inverted print mode, bit image mode, reverse video mode and black dot sensing.
MTP-600 printers are the perfect choice for parking ticket dispensers, ATMs, gaming and interactive media kiosks.
- 2 inch (60 mm) paper width
- Parallel (Centronics), RS-232 Serial
- Autocutter, compact footprint
- Compatible with ESC/POS feature set
- Inverted print mode, big image mode, reverse video mode
- MS Windows 2000 Drivers available
- 24VDC or a 98 to 240VAC @ 47 to 63 Hz