Spooled - Lead, Thermocouple, and Resistance Wire
Product Announcement from Tempco Electric Heater Corporation
LDWR - Spooled High Temperature Lead wire:
All of Tempco's High Temperature Lead Wires are designed for:
• Internal wiring for commercial and industrial heating products
• Heat treating furnaces and kilns
• Commercial food service equipment
LDWR - Teflon® / PTFE Spooled Lead Wire
• Type PTFE - 300 VAC, 200°C (392°F) UL 1180
• Conductor Material: Silver Plated Copper (SPC)
• Three Insulation Colors: Red, White and Black
TCWR - Stock Thermocouple Wire
Can be used for manufacturing thermocouple assemblies or as hook up wire between a thermocouple assembly and display instrumentation or a temperature control. The calibration is guaranteed to the full temperature range of the thermocouple type.
TEMPCO stocks a large amount of resistance wire that is required in our own manufacturing. We have made this inventory available to you for use in applications such as industrial heating, kilns, process heating and small-scale manufacturing.
The Resistance wire is offered both in round wire and ribbon.
Type A: Wire only 2190°F (1200°C)
Type C: Wire 2100°F (1150°C)
Ribbon 2055°F (1125°C)
Type D: Wire only 2370°F (1300°C)